Partner’s first visit to Warsaw
We are pleased to inform you that the first visit of a member of the Romanian team in Warsaw took place from 18 to 24 December 2019. The visit was organized within the framework of Preparation and implementation of joint study programs.
Meeting with prof. Vlad Toca, the coordinator from the Universitatea de Artă și Design din Cluj-Napoca covered the following topics:
- developing common program foundations for the project Graphics in Three Dimensions,
- the selection and form of implementation of the subjects proposed at joint second-cycle studies by the Polish and Romanian sides,
- discussing the differences with regard to number of classes and ECTS credits and adapting the above to the common program foundations,
- adjusting the calendar of joint meetings held as part of the project,
- developing a common schedule of activities for the implementation of individual project tasks,
- discussing the issue of financial settlements in accordance with EU and partner countries’ regulations.
During the visit prof. Toca met with the project management and academic teachers on the Polish side. The working language of the meetings is English. It was a great and fruitful beginning of future cooperation.